Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Camera with 12-32 & 45-150mm Lenses and Accessories Kit
(as of Jan 20,2023 18:21:00 UTC – Details)
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder and touch control enabled tilting LCD maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus. Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options.
What’s in the box:
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Camera
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens
- Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. Lens
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- AC Adapter
- USB Connection Cable
- Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Panasonic 1 Year Warranty
- Camera Case
- 32GB SDHC Card
- 52mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND)
- 37mm UV Filter
- Cleaning Kit
- Memory Wallet
- Card Reader
- Pc Software Package
KIT INCLUDES: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Camera – Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens – Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. Lens – Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack – AC Adapter – USB Connection Cable – Body Cap – Shoulder Strap – Hot Shoe Cover – Software – Panasonic 1 Year Warranty – Camera Case – 32GB SDHC Card – 52mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND) – 37mm UV Filter – Cleaning Kit – Memory Wallet – Card Reader – Pc Software Package
CLASS LEADING DUAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: A new 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized lenses in either video or still capture modes.
FINE DETAIL PERFORMANCE: The GX85 eliminates the detail-depriving low-pass filter from the sensor. The result is a near 10% boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
TRAVEL LIGHT WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera.
FAMILIAR INTEGRATED CONTROLS: Integrated thumbwheel controls and easily accessible exposure control dials provide a familiar DSLR-like feel and experience.